Post2

The first "concert" I assisted was a "31 minutos" performance in one of Santiago´s thearers, I don't remember exactly when, but I was like 12 years old or something and it was a surprise from my mom, me and my sister had any idea of the purpuse of we going to the thearer, we just enter and saw a magnificant poster of the show and realized the real reason of we visiting that specific place of Santiago. I do remember tho that they play more a band-show than a theater with the puppets kinda - show, but it was not really a dissapointment, on the contrary, it was actually pretty good listening the songs and see the real artists behind those beautiful compositions. I remember that I start listening 31 minutos a lot after the show, in the trip back home I searched the lyrics in my phone and took a screenshot to read it, even when we arrive home we did not stop singing. It was a good day with my family

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4

Post 5

Post 3