Post 3

 My dream job

When I think about a favorite job, the first thing that pops into my mind is one that perfectly mix what you do in your free time and something that benefits society, and whit it, yourself (get paid)

I think that a specific job that contains those two, but, without usual disadvantages that “entertainment jobs” have, is something that I have as a goal. But, what do I mean with entertainment job? Basically a job that lacks of importance in the “real deal” of life (Medics, teachers, engineers etc) and focus more in making things to enjoy life (Arts, actors, writers etc) I actually want to do both, but mainly because of the usual disadvantages, because my dream job is actually film director, but in here (Chile) and in my general context is not the best idea, mostly because of money, being actually appreciated and others limitations. Sadly, is the reality, but that does not mean that I will give up, it only means that I got to find a different way to finally have that specific job (may be even outside Chile), but first, I have to worry about that disadvantages, therefore I choose a “real deal” carrier that I do like, and that is not extremely difficult for me, the main idea is being able to have enough money to live and someday study or just work in something related to cinema, hopefully film director.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4

Post 5